If you are a resident of India and interested in wining a business grant, you can apply for the Open Challenge Program 2.0 which is organized by the AIC STPI. AIC STPI, Bengaluru’s main focus areas will be Healthcare, ICT, IoT, E-Commerce etc.
Check the Eligibility Criteria for more information.
Sponsoring Agency: AIC STPI
Type of Fund: Grant
Deadline: January 29, 2022
STPI in collaboration with Atal Innovation Mission (AIM), NITI Aayog has started Atal Incubation Centre in Bengaluru for innovative start-ups working in specific domains.
AIC STPI Bengaluruis Centre of Entrepreneurship (Incubator) works to support, promote and grow a culture of innovation leading to start-ups & successful entrepreneurs. AIC STPI Bengaluru focus areas are Healthcare, ICT, IoT, E-Commerce, etc.
The following recipients are eligible:
- Private Limited Company (as defined in the Companies Act, 2013) or
- Registered Partnership Firm (Regd. under section 59 of the Partnership Act, 1932) or
- Limited Liability Partnership (under the Liability Partnership Act 2008)
What you should know:
- Complete Incubation support&Co-working space
- Makerspace (Lab)
- Mentoring support viz Product/Business devp, HR, Legal, Finance, IPR/Patent& other support services.
- Access to VCs for funding support.
- Networking opportunities/Industry connect and Go-to-market support for exhibiting/showcasing products/solutions through various National/International events/workshops/exhibitions.
- Ready to work P&P incubation within the constraint of lock down & thereafter.
- Additional facilities and services of the pan-India domain-specific CoEs of STPI may be leveraged.
- Seed funding of up to Rs. 10.00 Lakhs may be provided to the beneficiary/supported Startups based on innovativeness of idea, novelty of solutions, strength of team & soundness of business proposal.
For more information, visit here.