If you are a woman entrepreneur from any corner of the world seeking a program to fuel your skills, you have come to the right place. Apply for this SheGenerate programme which could help you to push forward. Want to be part of something special as a woman founder or sponsor? This programme is surely for you!
Sponsoring Agency: Awaken Hub
Type of Fund: Grant
Deadline: September 9, 2022
What you should know?
SheGenerate 2.0 Progam is back with an open call for our new cohort of very early stage or want-to-be women founders programme and you are free to apply.
As a registered social enterprise, any profits they make go directly into meeting our women’s founder mission. They are a super lean organisation (with a lot of pro-bono support) but do depend on cold hard cash to keep things ticking over with sponsors/supporters aligned to our thinking.
More specific information on who can apply?
- Very early stage and want-to-be women founders/co-founders. Any sector, background, age including social enterprise/ impact
- Based on the Island of Ireland or looking to move back imminently
- The online programme of delivery over 8 months including 6 tailored workshops, AwakenHub community events, Big Sister domain experts sessions, a private online community of founders, signposting and supports, Lean Business Deck, and investor readiness (where appropriate)
- 20 spaces available. October 2022 – May 2023
Benefits you should be aware about as an applicant:
- Be part of an impactful change for women and the change they will have on society/ their local communities
- Sponsor profiling/ marketing across various channels and the AwakenHub website
- Opportunity for women in your team to participate in the selection process and Big Sister Sessions (good experience & good for the soul)
- Become active allies and members of the broader AwakenHub female founder community (develop an employee knowledge base, build early start-up relationships & grow their connectivity)
- Pipeline for future programmes (if you are part of the founder eco-system)
For more information, visit here.