Applications are invited from young (16-25 years) applicants hailing from mainland European country to participate in The Young Entrepreneurs Challenge. The deadline for application is January 21, 2022. This is an excellent funding opportunity to chase your dreams.
Got a great business idea or concept? If you’re 16-25 and have a fresh and innovative technology led idea for a business, or have started one already – then we want to hear from you! Our competition seeks the best young minds from across Europe, young people with vision, social awareness and the ambition to achieve.
Our Grand Prize Winner will receive a £10,000 / €11,000* grant, a mentorship package and pro-bono support to accelerate their business idea or start-up. It’s the opportunity to make your mark, get noticed and put your ideas into action.
* The actual prize fund will be dependent on the exchange rate at time of award.
The Young Entrepreneurs Challenge brought to you by Verizon Business and Unloc is an annual event that seeks to find cutting edge young talent across Europe. Now in its 4th year there’s never been a better time to put your ideas into action and reach for success!
One overall winner, selected by our panel of industry experts and entrepreneurs, will walk away with a substantial £10,000 / €11,000* grant to invest in their business, whilst each finalist will also receive a £1,000/€1,100* cash injection.
Rules and eligibility
Applications will only be accepted from:
- Individuals between the ages of 16 and 25 years on the 1st February 2022
- Residents and/or citizens of a mainland European country
- Business proposals must meet the following criteria:
- Be legal in all mainland European countries
- Be either a pre-start (not yet trading); or not have been trading for more than 3 years and have an annual turnover
of less than £100,000 on 1st February 2022
- Not have the purpose of political lobbying
- Be the applicant’s own idea and not infringe on the copyright, patent or intellectual property of others
- Immediate family members of the judging panel are not eligible to apply
- Previous entrants who attended the Grand Final are not eligible to apply
For more details and how to apply, please visit the official website: https://youngentrepreneurschallenge.com/