Deadline: 18 Feb 2022
Fund Size: $10,000
Applications from applicants belonging to Bangladesh, Nepal, and India are invited for Schneider Go Green 2022.
At Schneider Electric, it believes that energy is a basic human right and is dedicated to furthering humankind through new technologies. Its purpose is to empower all to make the most of our energy and resources, bridging progress and sustainability for all.
With its mission to be your digital partner for Sustainability and Efficiency, it sees the urgent need for bold ideas that can re-shape a smarter and more sustainable future for our industry and our company.
This is where it needs your help. Schneider Electric, together with AVEVA, is looking for game changers around the world who dare to disrupt, put your skills to the test, and push the boundaries of digital transformation in Energy Management.
Submit your bold idea!In Collaboration with AVEVAAVEVA is a global leader in industrial software, driving digital transformation and sustainability. By connecting the power of information and artificial intelligence with human insight, AVEVA enables teams to use their data to unlock new value. It calls this Performance Intelligence. AVEVA’s comprehensive portfolio enables more than 20,000 industrial enterprises to engineer smarter, operate better, and drive sustainable efficiency. AVEVA supports customers through a trusted ecosystem that includes 5,500 partners and 5,700 certified developers around the world. The company is headquartered in Cambridge, UK, with over 6,500 employees and 90 offices in over 40 countries.
In Partnership with CoorpacademyCoorpacademy disrupts Corporate Digital Learning with a Learning Experience Platform (LEP or LXP) that combines the latest innovations in instructional design, including gamification, microlearning, adaptive and social learning, fully adapted to learners’ needs.
With a content library of more than 750 courses, created through partnerships with 40 organizations and top industry experts, the CoorpAcademy LXP develops employees’ digital and soft skills while boosting their engagement and employability.
Bangladesh, Nepal, and India.
Schneider Go Green 2022 is open to 2-4 member teams worldwide. To take part, you must:
- Be a Bachelor’s student or working on a Master’s degree
- Studying Business, Computer Sciences, Engineering, Math, Marketing and Innovation
- Be located in the same region (for the duration of the competition) as your fellow team member. Being in the same country is highly preferred
- In line with Diversity & Inclusion philosophy, your team must be gender diverse
- Be proficient in English, as the submission and final pitch must be presented in English
What you get
- Global winners will be awarded a €10,000 Prize to be split equally among winning team members.
- The winning team will also be gifted a 1-year subscription to the Coorpacademy platform.
How to Apply
For more information and to apply please visit the official website at: https://gogreen.se.com/en/challenges/2022-greater-india