If you are researchers in discipline such as history, archaeology, art history, digital humanities, and human paleontology looking for a grant, you can apply for this research grant. Other details are given below.
Hurry and apply for this research grant before the deadline this September 2022.
Sponsoring Agency: Dan David Prize
Type of Fund: Award
Deadline: September 14, 2022
Applications are open for the Dan David Prize: A Chance to Win $3 million. It holds open nomination process to collect fitting candidates. No matter who you are, you can definitely nominate for this prize. Self nominations are not considered. The winner will be decided by the Dan David Prize board.
Who can apply:
The board is looking for researchers involved in disciplines such as history, archaeology, art history, digital humanities, and human paleontology, as well as independent scholars, public historians, museum curators, and documentary filmmakers.
Suitable Nominees for the Dan David Prize:
- Must be engaged in outstanding and original work related to the study of the human past, employing any chronological, geographical and methodological focus.
- Should exhibit strong potential for future excellence, innovation, and leadership that will help shape the study of the past for years to come.
- Academic nominees must hold a Ph.D. and must have published at least one major piece of work, such as a book or a collection of articles related to a major project.
- Non-academic nominees are NOT required to hold a Ph.D. but must have completed at least one major piece of work such as a book, major publication, exhibition, documentary film, or public humanities project. They should also demonstrate an ongoing engagement with topics related to history and the study of the past.
- Should be no more than 15 years post-PhD (for academics) or 15 years after the release of their first major project (for non-academics), although due allowance will be made for career breaks (e.g. parental and care leave or duties, health-related leave, and career changes).
If you are interested you can apply for this research grant.
For more information, visit here.