Apply for the Canadian Technology Accelerator program this year to grow your business further. This is your chance to win a business grant, so you should hurry and apply.
Check other Details and the Eligibility Criteria for more information regarding this business grant.
Sponsoring Agency: Government of Canada
Type of Fund: Grant
Deadline: February 23, 2022
The Boston Canadian Technology Accelerator (CTA) is an award-winning program in a key innovation market. Boston has the number one biotech cluster in the world. Boston provides tremendous opportunities for Canadian companies with its established ecosystem and high concentration of strategic partners, investors, and clients. The CTA global business development program can give you the knowledge and connections you need to enter and succeed in this market.
Due to COVID-19 travel restrictions, it is currently offering CTA programs virtually. In-market program will resume based on advice from public health agencies once travel restrictions are lifted.
It is seeking Canadian innovators who have:
- a revenue-generating business (exception for life sciences companies who must be post-seed with over $1 million in non-dilutive and equity financing)
- a differentiated and validated technology or product
- traction in the marketplace with at least a minimum viable product and quantifiable evidence of maturity (revenue, number of users, or investment)
- demonstrated product-market fit by being able to define your target audience, and the problem you solve
- a passionate, strong, and committed management team with at least one senior manager (C-level or founder) who can commit to participating in the entire program, and a seasoned advisory board
- clear objectives and a strategy for entry to Boston along with matching key performance indicators
- readiness to talk with potential partners
- financial resources to cover in-market costs (if the travel restrictions are lifted)
If you find yourself eligible what are you even waiting for? Hurry and apply for this business grant!
What the CTA program includes:
- mentorship and strategic advice from a team of high-level executives, successful entrepreneurs, venture capitalists, and angel investors
- introductions to industry leaders, investors, academia and research institutions, and key private and governmental decision-makers
- pitch and presentation coaching to help localize your messaging for the market
- program and networking opportunities at world-class industry associations and leading accelerators
For more information, visit here.