If you are a creative entrepreneur, you must apply for the Creative Entrepreneur Accelerator Grant to boost your entrepreneurial skills and locate more opportunities to grow your business. If interested, hurry and apply for this business grant.
Check the Eligibility Criteria and other relevant information regarding this business grant which is mentioned below.
Sponsoring Agency: The Arts Council
Type of Fund: Grant
Deadline: February 15, 2022
Apply for this business grant if you are:
- Be 18 years of age or older and live in Allegheny, Beaver, Greene, or Washington counties
- Manage a business with gross revenue of less than $200,000 or intend to form or operate a business in Pennsylvania
- Operate in one or more of the following creative industries:
- Marketing – Advertising and marketing agencies and professionals
- Architecture – Architecture firms and architects
- Visual Arts & Crafts – Galleries, artists, artisans, and makers
- Design – Product, interior, graphic, and fashion design firms and designers
- Film & Media – Film, video, animation, television, and radio businesses
- Digital Games – Companies, programmers, and individuals producing games
- Music & Entertainment – Producers, venues, musicians, and performers
- Publishing – Print or electronic businesses and content creators, editors, and writers
If you find yourself eligible for this business grant, go ahead and apply before the deadline!
What else you must know regarding this business grant:
- This grant program offers $500 to $2,000 in support of creative entrepreneurs starting a business or currently operating a micro-business with gross revenue less than $200,000 in Allegheny, Beaver, Greene, and Washington counties.
For more information, visit here.