If you are interested, you can apply for this woman grant provided by Flourish Africa. This program will empower entrepreneurial activities of at least 2,500 female business owners through funding. By applying, you can also be a part of this program and win this woman grant. Check Details and the Eligibility Criteria for more information and hurry before the deadline strikes.
Sponsoring Agency: Flourish Africa
Type of Fund: Grant
Deadline: January 31, 2022
Through the program, a minimum of 500 female entrepreneurs would be educated each year, after which the top 100 achievers from the pool would be eligible for grants of up to N2 million each from an N200 million annual fund.
The Flourish Africa training curriculum has been tailored to educate and prepare female entrepreneurs on their business journey, giving them wings to fly. It also gives female entrepreneurs an enabling platform for practical skill development, mentoring, and access to the marketplace.
The following recipients can apply:
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18yrs – 50yrs
- Applicants must be female If co-owned with a man, applicants must have at least 51% ownership of the business
- Applicants must have access to internet-enabled devices for training and must be willing to commit to virtual training for a period of 3 months
- Businesses in the Startup phase
- Your business must be in Lagos or Abuja
The Flourish Africa Grant for Female Entrepreneurs is an N1billion fund to support and promote African female-owned businesses over a 5-year period through training, coaching, mentoring, and funding.
For more information, visit here.