The RBDG is designed to provide technical assistance and training for small rural businesses. If you are interested and seeking business grant, you can apply for this one. Also, check out other Details and the Eligibility Criteria for more information regarding this business grant.
Sponsoring Agency: Rural Business Cooperative Service
Type of Fund: Grant
Deadline: February 28, 2022
The purpose of the program is to promote economic development and job creation projects through the awarding of grant funds to eligible entities. Applications will compete in two separate categories, business opportunity grants, and business enterprise grants, for use in funding various business and community projects that serve rural areas.
The following applicants can apply for this business grant:
- City or township governments
- Private institutions of higher education
- County governments
- Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized)
- Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- State governments
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
- Rural public entities include, but are not limited to: Towns, Communities, State agencies, Authorities, Nonprofit corporations, Institutions of higher education, Federally-recognized tribes, Rural cooperatives (if organized as a private nonprofit corporation)
For more information, visit here.