If you are company seeking grant to flourish your business you can participate in the Supplier Diversity Award this Year (2022). The deadline is approaching so hurry and apply before it. Also, check out other Details and the Eligibility Criteria for more information.
Sponsoring Agency: Supply Nation
Type of Fund: Award
Deadline: February 25, 2022
Supply Nation’s Supplier Diversity Awards recognize companies, government agencies, and individuals who are helping to foster a prosperous, vibrant and sustainable Indigenous business sector.
This year, it is proud to unveil two newly recognized award categories in honor of two individuals who made tremendous contributions to their communities and to the growth of the sector:
- Sam Tjengala Reuben Award recognizing Young Entrepreneur of the Year
- Dr. Dean Jarrett Award recognizing Outstanding Impact
After a challenging two years for businesses across the country, now more than ever is the time to celebrate your achievements! It encourages you to nominate yourself or your organization for the incredible work that you are doing within the Indigenous business sector.
All awards are judged by an independent judging panel and audited by an independent audit firm.
Corporate Member of the Year is the award that recognizes a corporate member that has demonstrated exceptional commitment and leadership and driven significant growth in supplier diversity.
The winner will have:
- Developed a strong procurement program with Supply Nation Indigenous businesses
- Demonstrated supplier diversity growth over the 2020-2021 calendar years
- Demonstrated growth in procurement spend with Supply Nation Indigenous businesses over the 2020-2021 calendar years (will be verified against SpendTracker)
- Engaged in supplier diversity leadership and advocacy
- Shown leadership in supplier development and capacity building
- Demonstrated commitment to building a prosperous, vibrant and sustainable Indigenous business sector.
If you find yourself eligible for this award, do participate.
For more information, visit here.