If you are an owner of a Tourism Business seeking tourism grant to flourish your business even more, you can apply for this funding opportunity. The deadline to apply for this funding is approaching, so you must apply for this tourism grant as soon as possible.
Sponsoring Agency: Buloke Shire Council
Type of Fund: Grant
Deadline: September 12, 2022
What you must know:
Buloke Shire Council in partnership with the Victorian Department of Jobs, Precincts, and Regions will this year be supporting new and innovative tourism business ideas in Buloke. We are offering grants of up to $30,000 to further encourage and support tourism business pilots within the Buloke Shire.
Who can apply:
Activities must align with key strategies in Buloke Shire Interim Economic Development and Tourism Strategy 2022-2024:
- Theme 1: COVID Recovery – “Positioning Buloke for Domestic Visitor Experiences”
- Theme 4: Targeted industries investment – “Tourism Attractions and Responsive Town Businesses”, and “Enhance
agribusiness diversification and value-adding”
Activities must align with priorities identified in Silo Art Gap Analysis for Buloke:
- Improved visitor servicing (improved and consistent offering, innovative offerings)
- Adding value to the existing Silo Art Trail through innovative activation of current tourism products, or development of new tourism product
Activities that will increase visitor expenditure by 2023-24 through:
- Attracting new target markets to the region, in line with Council’s tourism target markets, or
- Extending overnight stay within the region through traditional target markets
Those who are truly interested in this tourism grant must apply fast!
For more information, visit here.