Cisco seeks to inspire and empower a generation of global problem solvers who will not only survive but thrive. If you are business seeking grant, you can participate in the Cisco Global Problem Solver challenge this year. Apply before the deadline for this business grant. You can also check out the Eligibility Criteria for more details.
Sponsoring Agency: Cisco
Type of Fund: Challenge
Deadline: February 11, 2022
Cisco is committed to positively impacting 1 billion people by 2025. With digital technologies connecting devices and data, good ideas now have the ability to make a difference more quickly than ever before – and it is here to help. It’s 6th annual Cisco Global Problem Solver Challenge aims to recognize new business ideas that leverage technology for social impact from early-stage entrepreneurs around the world. $1,000,000 USD in prize money will help accelerate the adoption of breakthrough technology, products, and services that drive economic development and/or solve social or environmental problems.
- One (1) Grand Prize of $250,000 USD
- Three (3) Regional 1st Runners-up Prizes of $75,000 USD each
- Three (3) 2nd Runners-Up Prizes of $50,000 USD each
- One (1) People’s Choice Award of $10,000 USD
- One (1) Cisco Employee’ Choice Award of $15,000 USD
- One (1) HBCU Startup Prize of $50,000 USD
- One (1) Climate Impact and Regeneration Prize of $100,000 USD
- Four (4) Climate Impact and Regeneration Prize Runners-Up of $50,000 USD each