If you are a legal entity seeking grant you must apply for this proposal by the European Commission. Interested candidates can apply now. Check other Details and the Eligibility Criteria for more information regarding this proposal.
Sponsoring Agency: European Commission
Type of Fund: Proposal
Deadline: February 24, 2022
The European Commission (EC) is pleased to announce a call for proposals on Cyber crime to support the European Union (EU) actors in embarking on the actions implementing priorities identified under the EU strategy for a more effective fight against child sexual abuse.
The following applicants are eligible:
- be legal entities (public or private bodies)
- be established in one of the eligible countries, ie:
- EU Member States (including overseas countries and territories (OCTs),
- excluding From Denmark,
- non-EU countries: without any limitation as long as relevant for the call
- for proposals in the life of their advanced competencies.
The available call budget is EUR 16,000,000.
For more information, visit here.