SIWI (World Water Week) is seeking members of the Young Scientific Programme Committe (YSPC) to help develop the programme of the seminars. Young people under the age of 35 will collaborate with experienced scientists and water professionals, develop seminar’s programme of one of the world’s most renowned water conferences, and gain visibility within the water community.
Interested candidates can apply before the deadline mentioned below.
The Young Scientific Programme Committee (YSPC)
Sponsoring Agency: The Young Scientific Programme Committee (YSPC)
Type of Fund: Grant
Deadline: January 16, 2022
The Young Scientific Program Committee will be supporting the Scientific Programme Committee in developing the seminars which includes:
- Assisting (as daily ‘anchor’) SPC/SIWI with the overall coordination and communication around the seminars (February to September)
- Screening and categorizing the abstracts submitted to the seminar (February to April)
- Providing input on seminar programme (theme, structure, format, selecting presenters) (April to August)
- Uploading all the necessary seminar information in the online programme (March to September)
- Act as the contact point for presenters on content-related issues (April to August)
- Collecting biographies and photos from presenters (April to August)
- Coordinating presentation content with presenters (April to August)
- Assist the SPC members with reporting (August to September)
All young professionals under 35 are welcome to apply to one of the eight seminars. The YSPC recipients must agree to provide minimum inputs in the order of 20 days (including World Water Week) from February to September.
For more information, visit here.