If you are a company or government entity seeking grant, you must participate in the Supplier Diversity Award this year (2022). Interested candidates can apply before the deadline and the check Details and the Eligibility Criteria for more information.
Sponsoring Agency: Supply Nation
Type of Fund: Award
Deadline: February 25, 2022
Supply Nation’s Supplier Diversity Awards recognize companies, government agencies, and individuals who are helping to foster a prosperous, vibrant and sustainable Indigenous business sector.
This year, it is proud to unveil two newly recognized award categories in honor of two individuals who made tremendous contributions to their communities and to the growth of the sector:
- Sam Tjengala Reuben Award recognizing Young Entrepreneur of the Year
- Dr. Dean Jarrett Award recognizing Outstanding Impact
After a challenging two years for businesses across the country, now more than ever is the time to celebrate your achievements! It encourages you to nominate yourself or your organization for the incredible work that you are doing within the Indigenous business sector.
All awards are judged by an independent judging panel and audited by an independent audit firm.
Procurement Professional of the Year is the award that recognizes an individual who works within the procurement department of a Supply Nation member organization and has driven significant growth in sustainable supplier diversity through their organization’s supply chain.
The winner will have demonstrated success in:
- Supplier diversity leadership and advocacy within their organization and the wider sector
- Demonstrated growth in procurement spend with Supply Nation Indigenous businesses in 2020 and 2021 (will be verified against SpendTracker data)
- Demonstrated supplier diversity growth over the 2020-2021 calendar years
- Demonstrated success in implementing sustainable approaches that drive supplier diversity in the organization’s supply chain
- Demonstrated commitment to building a prosperous, vibrant, and sustainable Indigenous business sector.
If you find yourself eligible, you must apply for this award.
For more information, visit here.