The Supplier Diversity Awards recognizes companies, government agencies, and individuals who are helping to foster a prosperous, vibrant and sustainable business sector. If you are interested you can apply for this award before the deadline.
Check other Details and the Eligibility Criteria for more information regarding this award.
Sponsoring Agency: Supply Nation
Type of Fund: Award
Deadline: February 25, 2022
This year, it is proud to unveil two newly recognized award categories in honor of two individuals who made tremendous contributions to their communities and to the growth of the sector:
- Sam Tjengala Reuben Award recognizing Young Entrepreneur of the Year
- Dr. Dean Jarrett Award recognizing Outstanding Impact
After a challenging two years for businesses across the country, now more than ever is the time to celebrate your achievements! It encourages you to nominate yourself or your organization for the incredible work that you are doing within the Indigenous business sector.
All awards are judged by an independent judging panel and audited by an independent audit firm.
Sam Tjengala Reuben Award recognizing Young Entrepreneur of the Year is the award that recognizes a young Indigenous entrepreneur who has successfully brought their business idea to fruition, can demonstrate the potential for significant growth in the years to come and has demonstrated ongoing engagement with Supply Nation and/or our members and Indigenous businesses.
The winner will:
- Be an Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander person under 35 years old as of 1 December 2021
- Be an owner and founder/co-founder of a business listed on Indigenous Business Direct that has been in operation for at least one year as of 1 January 2022 (i.e. from 1 January 2021 or earlier)
- Demonstrate business acumen
- Demonstrate business growth and resilience
- Have identified and met a need/gap in the market
- Demonstrate commitment to building a prosperous, vibrant, and sustainable Indigenous business sector.
If you find yourself eligible you must apply for this award.
For more information, visit here.