The Supplier Diversity Awards is an opportunity for you to grow your business further. If you are a company or a government entity seeking grant, you can most probably participate in this award.
Check the Eligibility Criteria and other Details mentioned below for more information.
Sponsoring Agency: Supply Nation
Type of Fund: Award
Deadline: February 25, 2022
Supply Nation’s Supplier Diversity Awards recognize companies, government agencies, and individuals who are helping to foster a prosperous, vibrant and sustainable Indigenous business sector.
This year, it is proud to unveil two newly recognized award categories in honor of two individuals who made tremendous contributions to their communities and to the growth of the sector:
- Sam Tjengala Reuben Award recognizing Young Entrepreneur of the Year
- Dr. Dean Jarrett Award recognizing Outstanding Impact
After a challenging two years for businesses across the country, now more than ever is the time to celebrate your achievements! It encourages you to nominate yourself or your organization for the incredible work that you are doing within the Indigenous business sector.
All awards are judged by an independent judging panel and audited by an independent audit firm.
Supplier Diversity Advocate of the Year is the award that recognizes an individual from a member organization or Indigenous business who has driven supplier diversity growth and development within their organization and/or the Indigenous business sector.
The winner will have:
- Led their organization and/or the wider sector as a champion of supplier diversity, working to develop and strengthen networks to support supplier diversity both internally and externally
- Demonstrated outcomes in supplier diversity over the last two calendar years
- Influenced, developed, and/or implemented procurement guidelines and/or strategies to ensure that supplier diversity programs are sustainably embedded within their own or other organizations
- Demonstrated commitment to building a prosperous, vibrant, and sustainable Indigenous business sector.
If you find yourself eligible for this award, do apply before the deadline.
For more information, visit here.