If you are a student in need of a grant, no matter from where you are, you can participate in this Rice Business Plan Competition and use this golden opportunity to win this student grant.
Check Details and the Eligibility Criteria given below for more information related to this student grant.
Sponsoring Agency: Rice Alliance
Type of Fund: Competition
Deadline: January 31, 2022
The 2022 Rice Business Plan Competition—the world’s largest and richest student startup competition—will be hosted in Houston at the Jones Graduate School of Business.
You are welcome to apply if your Startup:
- is student-driven, student-created and/or student-managed
- has at least two current student founders or management team members, and at least one of those students is a current graduate degree-seeking student
- are from a college or university anywhere in the world
- has not raised more than $250,000 in equity capital prior to July 1, 2021
- has not generated revenue of more than $100,000 in any 12-month period prior to July 1, 2021
- is seeking funding or capital (or will be in the next 12 months)
- is a potentially viable investment opportunity
What else you should know:
- Immersive Experience
For more information, visit here.