If you have a great business idea or concept, The Young Entrepreneurs Challenge brought to you by Verizon Business and Unloc wants to hear from you.
Hurry and participate in the challenge to win this grant!
Sponsoring Agency: Verizon Business and Unloc
Type of Fund: Challenge
Deadline: January 21, 2022
The challenge seeks to find cutting-edge young talent across Europe. Now in its 4th year, there’s never been a better time to put your ideas into action and reach for success!
Got a great business idea or concept? If you’re 16-25 and have a fresh and innovative technology-led idea for a business, or have started one already – then it want to hear from you!
The competition seeks the best young minds from across Europe, young people with vision, social awareness, and the ambition to achieve.
The following recipients will be eligible:
- Individuals between the ages of 16 and 25 years on the 1st February 2022
- Residents and/or citizens of a mainland European country
Business proposals must meet the following criteria:
- Be legal in all mainland European countries
- Be either a pre-start (not yet trading); or not have been trading for more than 3 years and have an annual turnover of less than £100,000 on 1st February 2022
- Not have the purpose of political lobbying
- Be the applicant’s own idea and not infringe on the copyright, patent, or intellectual property of others
- Immediate family members of the judging panel are not eligible to apply
- Previous entrants who attended the Grand Final are not eligible to apply
There will be a mentorship package to accelerate your idea. The finalists runners-up will receive £1,000 of funding for your start-up business and ticket to the Global One Young World 2022 Tokyo Summit in Japan.
For more information, visit here.