This program by VISA is designed for entrepreneurs to quickly test and validate partnership opportunities through an accelerated Proof of Concept (POC) over the course of 4-6 months.
It is a great program for visionary startups looking for grants.
Sponsoring Agency: VISA
Type of Fund: Grant
Deadline: January 9, 2022
Unlike traditional POCs that take valuable time and resources away from the startups, the Visa Accelerator Program is designed to quickly test and validate partnership opportunities with Visa and its extensive network of partners, assess market demand, and move forward with a fast-tracked path to pilots, partnerships and commercialization post-program.
Mission Alignment –
Startups with solutions addressing one of the following opportunity areas:
- New Flows
- Digital Currencies & Block chain
- Open Data Solutions
- Buy Now Pay Later & Loyalty
- Business Solutions
Proven Solutions –
- Startups with a market-tested solution that has gained traction
- A clearly articulated scope and business rationale for a POC with Visa
Growth Stage –
- At least 9-12 months runway (Series A and above)
- Resources available for POC testing with Visa (startup can dedicate time & focus without impacting core operations)
Asia Pacific Focus –
- Startups that demonstrate commitment to expanding in the Asia Pacific
- Existing operations in the region is a plus
For more information, visit VISA.